- This weekend’s terrorist attack brought so many together but also brought out the ignorance in many people but I’m not surprised.
- Which brings me to this: If you spread hate, I don’t respect you. I have an exteremly low tolerance for ignorance
- I give not one flying fuck about an unwarranted opinion
- It’s spelled ‘Haitian’ not ‘Hatian’
- This weekend I learned that my mother-in-law has very little to no chill and I love her even more for that
- I suck with names but I never forget a face. I need to work on that.
- I am truly a big kid and act like one maybe a little more than I should
- Last week I tripped going up my steps in front of construction workers and they tried to hide their laugh so I laughed out loud then they joined in.
- Have I ever mentioned how clumsy I am?
- I walk into walls and my floor lamp almost every morning when I get out of bed.
- This presidential race has become pretty depressing
- Is there a rehab or treatment facility that can help me kick this ‘sweets’ habit? My addiction is pretty bad right now. All I want to do is eat some Oreos right now.
- Based on this weather we’ve been having it seems as though mother nature is on a power trip. Are you we going to have a summer or nah?
Until next time,